PADI Fish ID
(*Certification fee and Materials €57)
Have you ever asked yourself, “What was that?” The PADI Project AWARE Fish Identification Specialty course provides you with the fish identification basics so that next time, you know the answer. During two dives you gain hands-on experience in looking for and identifying the fascinating fish you see underwater.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Covers Project AWARE and aquatic protection worldwide
- Characteristics of local fish families and species will be explained
- Fish survey techniques and strategies
- Fish identification dive planning, organization and procedures will be practiced
- Including the two open water training dives, the course lasts about 12 hours
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.